Learn some valuable tips and ideas to get the most out of your WashGuard delicates wash bags.
Laundry Care Cheat Sheet
Decipher those cryptic laundry care symbols on your garments with this handy quick reference guide.
Browse our frequently asked questions and learn more about using our products.
Filter FAQs by Category
How Many Bras can a Bra Bag Hold?
Obviously bra sizes and dimensions vary greatly so we can provide a pretty close approximation to the capacity of these bags.
What we consider to be the “max” capacity of these bags is two 36 D cup bras in one bag.
Of course you may be able to fit 3 A or B cups because there is less bra material taking up space.
Of course what is true with all WashGuard bags, remember to leave a little room inside (don’t over fill the bag). That leaves plenty of room for soap and water to penetrate the bag and with room the garments can move within the bag itself for better cleaning.
How Much Should I put Into Each Bag?
This is a very common question and for that we have constructed this clear answer:
Fill the bag about 2/3 full with garments.
For the medium bag this is 2-3 camisoles, a skirt or short dress, or 5-8 pairs of underwear.
For the large bag the loading rule of thumb is almost double that of the medium bag. In addition you can wash items such as one throw, baby blanket or one full dress, 1 maybe 2 sweaters but we usually keep it to just one sweater.
What is the best way to load a bra into the wash bag?
The best way we have found is to invert one of the two bra cups and place them cup-to-cup in the bag. Like two spoons together.
That allow you to put another bra in the bag if you want to wash two in there.
You can also put one of the straps between the two cups to create a little space between them for extra water disbursement and slightly better cleaning but it’s not 100% necessary.
So, short answer: cup to cup .
- My washer and dryer tend to eat our socks and undergarments; it always drives me absolutely insane when I go to fold laundry and things that I know that I for a fact washed have disappeared into the Narnia inside my Washer or Dryer. Upon receiving approval to review the WashGuard Lingerie bags for Laundry […]Jennifer Whedon
- Today I was able to try a very durable laundry bag thanks to IX Better Home. When it arrived today in the mail I was a little hesitant to believe it as a medium laundry bag. It looked a little small to me. I quickly put it to the test and to my surprise it […]Vanessa Alonzo
- I have been washing my lingerie in this bag for about a month now and believe getting this bag was one of the best choices I have ever made regarding my laundry. For years my delicate clothes have been ripped in the wash, however, it did not matter to me that much until this summer. […]Atsidi Smith
- Great buying experience; the item was good quality and delivered on time. Very pleased with purchase overall.Maria Rocsana Nita
- Delivery very prompt. Seller is extremely helpful. Product is even better than he described. Whenever you are shopping and see an offering by this seller, I heartily recommend you consider his product. I doubt you will have regrets.Pauline W. Wilcox
- The seller is amazing! They sent me 2 emails regarding my purchase saying they appreciated my business and also giving me tips on how to care for my delicates. I love their attention to detail with customer service — very unique.Megan J Czapla
- A personalized email after item arrival about its use and care. Very handy and informational!Kim Richey
- 6 stars out of 5! As soon as my item shipped (laundry bag), I received an email giving very helpful laundry tips. I’ve never received this kind of proactive service, and greatly appreciate the effort this company puts in to customer service.Rika Danielson