The Third Die dice bag really comes from the need for a decent large dice bag that really performs for the tabletop gamer.
Many popular games like Pathfinder, Dungeons and Dragons and Star Wars Imperial Assault require several dice to play the game.
In reality, many people play multiple different games concurrently.
The average player carries 30 of their favorite dice and many players are packing around 50 individual dice.
So how do they store and carry around all those dice?
We started off looking at “the old stand by” the purple Crown Royal liquor bag.
So so many gamers have been using this bag for all their dice since they began playing. Some going on even 20 years!
Most of the reasoning (we discovered) is because there is no decent bag out there to replace it with.
So that is where we started.
First we looked at why the Crown Royal dice bag has been the go-to bag for so many years:
- Draw string closes the bag up tight
- Super soft fabric
- Built to last
Then, we thought of how we can take those elements and improve upon them:
- Make the bag so that it stands up open on the table
- Make it super-softer
- Create a better closing string design
- Make it way cooler than and old liquor bag
Wa~La! The inaugural Third Die “Company Bag” Family!
- My washer and dryer tend to eat our socks and undergarments; it always drives me absolutely insane when I go to fold laundry and things that I know that I for a fact washed have disappeared into the Narnia inside my Washer or Dryer. Upon receiving approval to review the WashGuard Lingerie bags for Laundry […]Jennifer Whedon
- Today I was able to try a very durable laundry bag thanks to IX Better Home. When it arrived today in the mail I was a little hesitant to believe it as a medium laundry bag. It looked a little small to me. I quickly put it to the test and to my surprise it […]Vanessa Alonzo
- I have been washing my lingerie in this bag for about a month now and believe getting this bag was one of the best choices I have ever made regarding my laundry. For years my delicate clothes have been ripped in the wash, however, it did not matter to me that much until this summer. […]Atsidi Smith
- Great buying experience; the item was good quality and delivered on time. Very pleased with purchase overall.Maria Rocsana Nita
- Delivery very prompt. Seller is extremely helpful. Product is even better than he described. Whenever you are shopping and see an offering by this seller, I heartily recommend you consider his product. I doubt you will have regrets.Pauline W. Wilcox
- The seller is amazing! They sent me 2 emails regarding my purchase saying they appreciated my business and also giving me tips on how to care for my delicates. I love their attention to detail with customer service — very unique.Megan J Czapla
- A personalized email after item arrival about its use and care. Very handy and informational!Kim Richey
- 6 stars out of 5! As soon as my item shipped (laundry bag), I received an email giving very helpful laundry tips. I’ve never received this kind of proactive service, and greatly appreciate the effort this company puts in to customer service.Rika Danielson