We set out to enter the screen cleaner market with one thought in mind: create a screen cleaner for today’s modern high definition tvs.
Upon further exploration, we began to think about all the additional highly sophisticated device screens that surround us in our daily lives.
All of them are touch screen!
Phones, tablets, laptop screens, in-dash navigation systems… they all are coated in fingerprints. The real kicker is that the average American household has a great many of such screens and we just can’t see an end to this trend.
So the whiteboard was full of what we want and especially what we DO NOT want in our special Screen Joy formula:
- No Ammonia – Etches fine screens
- No Alcohol – Strips the special coating off expensive screens
- No scent – That’s just an additive that will end up as residue
- No color – Has to be clear.. again no additional residue
- Purified formula base – Pure, distilled water
After getting a list of “not haves” together, we then set out on getting the right kind of fluid that will cut greasy fingerprints (without cutting into the screen coating) and something to lift the dust off the surface so it can be wiped away.
Our Microfiber Cloths
After months of development we then set our sites on the cloth itself.
It may seem basic but there is a lot of thought put into these cloths.
We decided on a semi-standard 80/20% blend of super high quality polyester and polyethylene. Then got together with a leading manufacturer in the microfiber business and had them do something special.
We produced the two sides of the cloth independently.
Then, to ensure quality we gave then a zig zag finished cut, the keeps the cloth from fraying and you can use the edges to get into fine places without scratching the surface of lenses.
- My washer and dryer tend to eat our socks and undergarments; it always drives me absolutely insane when I go to fold laundry and things that I know that I for a fact washed have disappeared into the Narnia inside my Washer or Dryer. Upon receiving approval to review the WashGuard Lingerie bags for Laundry […]Jennifer Whedon
- Today I was able to try a very durable laundry bag thanks to IX Better Home. When it arrived today in the mail I was a little hesitant to believe it as a medium laundry bag. It looked a little small to me. I quickly put it to the test and to my surprise it […]Vanessa Alonzo
- I have been washing my lingerie in this bag for about a month now and believe getting this bag was one of the best choices I have ever made regarding my laundry. For years my delicate clothes have been ripped in the wash, however, it did not matter to me that much until this summer. […]Atsidi Smith
- Great buying experience; the item was good quality and delivered on time. Very pleased with purchase overall.Maria Rocsana Nita
- Delivery very prompt. Seller is extremely helpful. Product is even better than he described. Whenever you are shopping and see an offering by this seller, I heartily recommend you consider his product. I doubt you will have regrets.Pauline W. Wilcox
- The seller is amazing! They sent me 2 emails regarding my purchase saying they appreciated my business and also giving me tips on how to care for my delicates. I love their attention to detail with customer service — very unique.Megan J Czapla
- A personalized email after item arrival about its use and care. Very handy and informational!Kim Richey
- 6 stars out of 5! As soon as my item shipped (laundry bag), I received an email giving very helpful laundry tips. I’ve never received this kind of proactive service, and greatly appreciate the effort this company puts in to customer service.Rika Danielson